Help us develop the new version of the game !
Fantasy basketball games used to be a bit boring. We want to change that, with friend-only leagues, and a fun interface. That's why MPP was created !
The first version is live since 2017 on https://monpetitparquet.com/, and we currently work on the second version. Our team (1 dev intern + 1 designer) has been working for 4 months already, and we are looking for a replacement of the dev since he finished his internship, and we believe we need a CTO to replace him.
You should apply if
- You love building UI components, especially when you use them yourself
- You know how to make mobile apps from meteor codebase
- You have a job that lets you work a few hours a week on a side-project
- You are connected to the product side, and pay attention to user feedbacks
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and get your hands dirty. We want you to be the first dev.
- You are proud of what you do
- 2+ year of experience building full stack web applications, end-to-end.
- Proven experience with VueJS, MeteorJS, MongoDB.
- Independent and autodidact.
The game was developed by the first founder back in 2016, and released in 2017. It has a few hundreds regular players each month. Thousands of users have subscribed to MPP since the begining. We want this number to grow fast next year with the new version. The game makes no revenues yet. We want to reach enough players before considering monetising it.
We are now 2 founders, and want you to be part of the founding trio. Guillaume is the CEO, and the first developer since 2016. Robin is our designer since early 2020. We are looking for a CTO.
Also, Antoine is our intern since mid 2020, and will be freelancing with us from now on when needed.
Last but not least, we don't pay ourselves, and haven't raised any funds, neither. We are not opposed to this at all.
- full remote work
- 15% of equity
- Work on a real game with fun people.
How to apply
Please send us an email with your CV (a LinkedIn export will be fine), and a short message on why you want to join us.