We are looking for a full stack developer who can help us evolve and expand our Workforce Management web application.
We're a small, dedicated team focused on simplifying workforce management in the healthcare sector. We have robust portal, API and backend applications in use and development. A strong knowledge of nodeJS framework Meteor.JS is required to ensure proper handling of Publications and Subscriptions and ensuring Observers are properly handled. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies. The individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC.
You should have the following:
- Strong knowledge/experience with Meteor.JS a must
- Strong knowledge/experience with MongoDB a must
- Strong knowledge/experience with MongoDB Aggregates and Indexing a must
- Strong knowledge/experience with NodeJS a must
- Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Speak English fluently